CounterPath's Screen Share Add-In is a subscription-based service for Bria for desktop softphones that enables users to quickly and easily show their screen with a single click of the mouse. Visually engage co-workers or customers on their computer, tablet or smartphone with no additional downloads, plug-ins, Flash or Java needed on their end.
When used in conjunction with Bria 4.2+ for desktop, the Screen Share Add-In provides a cost-effective, scalable and easy to use softphone add-on that is targeted to enterprises, as well as small and medium sized businesses. When used in the Bria Desktop Edition client, presenters can share their screen with up to 100 participants while using the voice and messaging capabilities of their desktop softphone.
Note: The Screen Share Add-In must be used in conjunction with a Bria 4.2+ desktop client
- Enhance productivity and effectiveness during calls and conference calls by getting everyone on the same page using screen sharing
- Increase audience engagement during virtual meetings by showing and telling during your presentation
- Mobile access allows participants to join easily from any device without needing additional downloads, plug-ins, Flash or Java
- Provide employees with a powerful tool to increase productivity and effectiveness during virtual meetings and conference calls
- Utilize reporting tools to see how often employees are using the service and which attendees are joining sessions
- Cloud-based service means no onsite installs or proxies to get set up